MARCH 1-3, 2020
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry is powered by passionate, innovative and creative people, from business owners and chefs to frontline staff, suppliers and the many others who team up to serve more than 18 million customers every day. Restaurants Canada recognizes excellence in our industry through an annual awards program.
We invite you to nominate a deserving individual for our RC Awards of Excellence. The winners will be recognized at the RC Show taking place February 24-26, 2019 in Toronto.
Deadline for Nominations: Friday, January 25, 2019 at midnight PST
Winner will be announced at Breakfast With Champions (Tues, Feb 26).
- Made an outstanding and pioneering contribution to Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry
- Had a positive and measurable impact in their community
- The impact could be based on one major initiative or several smaller actions over time pertaining to employment opportunities, arts and culture, sustainability, philanthropy, community involvement or other worthy areas
Winner will be announced at the RC Show Speaker Stage (Tues, Feb 26 at 3:15PM.)
- Created a game-changing Canadian product or service for foodservice operators
- This innovation must make a significant positive impact on foodservice operations and add measurable value, such as generating traffic, reducing costs, enhancing the customer experience, etc.
- This innovation must be highly relevant to a clearly defined target market
Winner will be announced at the Top-to-Top Reception (Mon, Feb 25 - 6pm)
- Made an outstanding contribution to Canada’s culinary landscape
- Set a new standard for creating culinary experiences that delight the senses
- Inspires others through their culinary knowledge, passion and skill
- Practices the highest standards of food quality and safety