FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 3, 2021
Now Accepting Nominations
Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry is powered by passionate, innovative and creative people, from business owners and chefs to frontline staff and suppliers, and the many others who team up to serve more than 22 million customers every day. Restaurants Canada recognizes excellence in our industry through an annual awards program.
We invite you to nominate a deserving individual for our RC Awards of Excellence. The winners will be announced at RC Show 2021.
Deadline for Nominations: January 31, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
- Made an outstanding and pioneering contribution to Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry
- Had a positive and measurable impact in their community
- The impact could be based on one major initiative or several smaller actions over time pertaining to employment opportunities, arts and culture, sustainability, philanthropy, community involvement or other worthy areas
- Created a game-changing Canadian product or service for foodservice operators
- This innovation must make a significant positive impact on foodservice operations and add measurable value, such as generating traffic, reducing costs, enhancing the customer experience, etc.
- This innovation must be highly relevant to a clearly defined target market
RECOGNIZE YOUR INDUSTRY COLLEAGUES
We invite you to nominate a deserving individual for any of the three category awards listed above.