Growth Series: Black Excellence in Foodservice – Turning Passion Into Performance
Presented by The Re-Seasoning Coalition.
Coach Carey kicks off this outstanding session with their compelling keynote, What it Means to Persevere + Perform, then hands over the stage for a candid panel discussion. Understand the landscape of Canada’s food industry through the eyes of four Black entrepreneurs who have staked their claim in the industry despite the odds against them and hear the advice they have for business owners of all sizes looking to achieve their goals.
- Raia “Coach” Carey, Founder, Coach Carey Inc.
- Janice Bartley, Founder & Executive Director, Foodpreneur Lab
- Sasilka Shallangwa, CEO, SKCOOKKS
- Ryan Hinkson, Content Creator, @EatFamous
- Brian Butler, Owner, Dirty Bird