SAVE THE DATE FEB. 25-27 2018
RESTAURANTS CANADA AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry is powered by passionate, innovative and creative people –from business owners and chefs to front line staff, suppliers and the many others who team up to serve more than 18 million customers every day.
Restaurants Canada introduced a Leadership Award in 2016 to recognize excellence in our industry. For 2017 we are expanding the program to three categories:
- Individual that has made an outstanding and pioneering contribution to Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry
- Individual that has had a positive and measurable impact in their community
- The impact could be based on one major initiative or several smaller actions over time pertaining to employment opportunities; arts and culture; sustainability; philanthropy; community involvement or other worthy areas
- The Leadership Award will be presented at Breakfast With Champions, Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 7:30, Liberty Grand
- Individual that has made an outstanding contribution to Canada’s culinary landscape
- Individual that has set a new standard for creating culinary experiences that delight the senses
- Inspires others through their culinary knowledge, passion and skill
- Practices the highest standards of food quality and safety
- The Culinary Excellence Award will be announced at RC Nation's Feast, Monday Feb. 27 at 6:00, Casa Loma
- Individual that has created a game-changing Canadian product or service for foodservice operators
- This innovation must make a significant positive impact on foodservice operations and add measurable value, eg. generate traffic, reduce costs, enhance the customer experience, etc.
- This innovation must be highly relevant to a clearly defined target market
- The Innovation Award will be announced on the Main Stage, Enercare Centre, on Tuesday, Feb. 28.
SEND IN YOUR SUBMITTING TODAY!
Read about our previous winners 2016 Leadership Award
We invite you to nominate a deserving individual for a 2017 Award of Excellence. The winners will be recognized at the RC Show, Feb. 26-28, 2017 in Toronto.
Deadline for Nominations: Friday, February 3, 2017 at midnight PST
QUESTIONS? Please contact us