WHAT IS “CANADA UNLEASHED”?
Canada marks a major milestone in 2017 – its 150th birthday! Restaurants Canada will be celebrating 150 years of foodservice, innovation, leadership and culinary excellence. We’ll be shining the spotlight on the icons, the influencers, our provinces and territories, multicultural cuisines, the companies and brands that have or will play a role shaping our industry in Canada. We’re kicking off the party at our trade show, February 26 – 28, 2017 in Toronto! Join us as we celebrate one of the hottest culinary scenes in the world.
buyers & foodservice professionals
% of the top 100 foodservice companies in Canada
RATES & FLOORPLAN
- Standard 10′ x 10′ Booth Rate: $2,849 + HST
- Additional 10′ x 10′ Booth Rate: $2,599 + HST
- Corner Booth Premium: $299 + HST per corner
- Bulk Rate (8 or More Booths): $2,399 + HST
- Restaurants Canada Associate Members save $250
- 8’ Back Draping and 3’ Side Draping
- Exhibitor Badges
- Material Handling/Drayage
- Light Nightly Booth Cleaning
- A Listing in the Printed Show Guide (must be registered before Dec. 31, 2016)
- Access to Dishwashing Stations
Speaking at the 2017 RC Show is a powerful opportunity to elevate your brand, enhance your credibility, market your products and services, and make new connections within the vibrant restaurant and foodservice sector. Speaking engagements are including, but not limited to the following formats:
- Discussion groups
- Culinary Demonstrations
Due to the significant number of submissions we receive each year for limited speaking slots, the RC Show content team makes selections considering the following criteria:
- Clear and concise objectives with actionable takeaways for operators
- A unique take on the latest trends that will inspire and educate
- A diverse voice and point of view
- Shows engagement and enthusiasm on the topic
- While our invitation is open to all speakers, note that preference is typically given to sponsors, exhibitors and members of Restaurants Canada.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Bring your brands to life
Associate your brand with the industry
Give them an experience they’ll remember
The RC Show offers sponsors a dedicated marketing channel to reach 15,000 attendees. We pride ourselves on strong partnerships with suppliers to our industry that believe in the the value that our industry brings.
Size of the Canadian Market
- $75 billion economy
- 94,000 Restaurants/Bar/Caterers
- 18 million Visits daily
- $25 billion In food/beverage/products purchased yearly
- 1.2 million Employed
2016: A record-setting show with 14,462 in attendance!
- 75% of Canada’s top 100 foodservice companies
- 72% make the final buying decision, or have a significant say
- 21% Corporate-owned chains
- 55% Independent operators
- 47% Licensed establishments
The 2016 Restaurants Canada Show generated a whopping 70 Million earned and paid media impressions.
- For Exhibitors
Listed below are the various media opportunities that are available pre, during and post show to garner greater awareness and boost media coverage/publicity of your company’s participation at the 2017 RC Show.
- Submit press releases about your showcase/participation at 2017 RC Show for posting on our show website starting December 2016.
- Provide press kits on-site at the VIP/Media Lounge located at the show entrance in Salon 107 before 10am on February 26.
- Set up media interviews with your company’s senior executives. Submit your company, executive bio, innovative product and story along with spokesperson who will be available for pre-show and on-site interviews. Please note that interviews are not guaranteed.
- Explore editorial and advertising opportunities in Restaurants Canada’s media properties including MENU magazine and BITE e-News by submitting content ideas and contacting Laurie at Ldawe@restaurantscanada.org
- Leverage potential inclusion in our publicity campaigns by providing newsworthy content and product for distribution to the media and VIPs by letting us know if you have the following:
- Show-related announcements and product launches including innovative products
- High-profile special guests/celebrities who will be at the show
- Subject experts or content on trending topics you think the media will be interested in
- Product inclusion consideration for gift bags given specifically to media at the show as well as at our Media Preview Event which offers a “Taste of the Show”
- Invite press members to on-site events. If you are holding show-related events or have special offers for the press on-site, you may drop off your invitations at the VIP/Media Lounge and our team will support your efforts.
- For Media
Media registration for the 2017 RC Show will open in January 2017. For inquiries on media registration or media accreditation, please contact email@example.com.
Note that Media Registration is only open to editorial staff including editorial publishers, correspondents, editors, journalists, producers, web journalists, bloggers, accredited camera and video crew, etc.
Freelance camera crew, photographers and writers may be asked to present proof of assignment by accredited media outlet. Press badges will not be issued to non-editorial staff including analysts, CEOs, VPs, GMs, managing directors, sales, marketing, media managers, public relations and promotions representatives. This list is not exhaustive and we may refuse admission at our discretion. For non-editorial staff please register at the ATTEND page.