Registration & Booth Information
Fill out our Exhibitor Application Form
All exhibitors must be Restaurants Canada Business Associate.
You may complete the company profile form and a representative will contact you within 24-48 hours. Click here to fill out the online application.
- Floor space only (booth display, carpet, furnishings, electricity and lighting are NOT included)
- 8’ Back Draping and 3’ Side Draping
- Overhead venue lighting
- Exhibitor Badges (based on booth size - maximum 24)
- Material Handling to and from booth
- Access to Dishwashing Stations - Hall A, B, D
- Listing in the printed Show Guide (must be registered before Feb 17, 2023)
RC Show colour scheme
General Show - Black drape, red aisle carpet
Flooring/Carpet is mandatory within your booth space and not included with booth cost. May be ordered through FREEMAN - the Official Service Contractor.
Review the guidelines for booth display specific to your booth configuration.
Island and Peninsula floor plan designs must be approved. Submit your floor plans by Friday, February 10, 2023 for approval.
All costs associated with utilities are at the exhibitor’s expense and ordered through Showtech - the Exclusive Supplier at Enercare Centre.
Under no circumstances should you contract for the design or construction of an exhibit without prior approval from RC Show Management. Sketches must be submitted well in advance of show dates. Show Management at its sole discretion may allow exceptions.
Linear booth – 8ft
End-cap booth – 8ft
Perimeter booth – 12ft
Peninsula/Split Island booth – 16ft
Island – 16ft
6 exhibitor badges per 10x10 (to a maximum of 24 badges). Additional badges over the allotment cost $69 + HST each.
Any badges registered onsite during the event above the allotment will be charged the door price of $99 + HST each.
An email will be sent to the primary contact for the booth to register each staff member using the Microspec registration platform. Exhibitor badges can be picked up on-site at the Exhibitor Registration counter during move-in.
Don't forget to set availability during badge registration for onsite meetings using the Match-Making & Meetings Platform - the online appointment scheduling tool.
We accept EFT, wire transfer, check and credit cards. Contact us today to pay for your booth or to find out your balance owing.
Yes. Review insurance requirements on the RC Show website found within Exhibitor Resources.
All exhibitors MUST obtain a Certificate of Insurance (COI) and submit a copy of their COI to Show Management.
RC Show applies for and obtains a Special Occasion Permit for the duration of the event. We will post a copy in the Exhibitor Resources page, as well as email all exhibitors who have indicated Alcohol Sampling on their application. The original copy will be posted in our onsite Show Office - Salon 106.
For further information please contact Toronto Public Health directly.
For display and serving food:
- Use clean disposable food containers and utensils to serve food.
- Keep cold hazardous foods on ice or serve from the cooler or refrigerated unit.
- Provide at least four sets of wrapped, clean, back-up cooking utensils such as spoons, tongs, ladles and ice cream scoops when a two-compartment sink is not available for washing, rinsing and sanitizing utensils. Do not re-use utensils that are contaminated.
- Protect food from contamination by covering it with a lid, plastic wrap, aluminium foil or wrap items individually. Where possible provide sneeze guards.
- Individually pre-packaged food must be served from their original container.
- Dispense condiments safely by providing separate containers with self-closing lids, dispensers or individual packages.
- Disposable utensils must be stored pre-wrapped or in a clean container. Cutlery must be stored with handles upright and cups must be handled from the bottom.
- Use tongs, serving spoons, ladles and spatulas to serve food into individual sample size portions
- Food samples should be offered in single portions by using individual sample size portions
- Guest/patrons must not be able to touch other food samples while they are taking their own samples
For more information, please refer to the Toronto Public Health website.
On-Site Facilities & Services
Wednesday, April 5 - 8am-6pm
Thursday, April 6 - 8am-6pm
Friday, April 7 - CLOSED (Good Friday)
Saturday, April 8 - 8am-6pm
Sunday, April 9 - 8am-12pm - No Freight or Loading Dock Access; In-booth Display Work Only (Easter Sunday)
All exhibits must be fully installed by Sunday, April 9 at 12pm.
Wednesday, April 12 - 4pm-10pm
Thursday, April 13 - 8am-4pm
During move-out on April 12, Freeman will begin returning empty containers once the aisle carpet has been removed. The process will take approximately 6 hours.
Show floor must be completely clear by Thursday, April 13 at 4pm.
Please check the Exhibitor Resources page for all preferred and exclusive service supplier order forms.
Yes, we sell hand-washing kits in our Show Office on-site located in Salon 106. The cost is $40.
There are three dishwashing stations:
- Hall A behind the West "wall" curtain by the Food Truck'N Experience
- Hall B behind the North “wall” curtain
- Hall D behind the East "wall" by the Bar & Beverage pavilion - next to the washrooms.
Cooler/Freezer storage is available at a cost. You can find the order forms listed on the Exhibitor Resources page.
We do not have storage at the show. However, if you need to store valuables you may do so in the Security Office located in Salon 108A.
There is no storage at the show. Therefore, you cannot deliver any items before April 6, 2023 at 8:00AM. Make sure you properly label each parcel being shipped.
TO: ___Company Name____
C/O: Enercare Centre,
100 Princes’ Blvd
Exhibit Halls A,B,C,D
EVENT: RC Show 2023
BOOTH: # _____________
NO._____ OF _____ PCS
Details coming soon!
Yes, there is a coat check next to the Registration counter located in the Galleria at the Enercare Centre.
Yes, there is complimentary Wi-Fi for all attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibition place offers 5,800 parking spaces located adjacent to one of Toronto’s main highways, the Gardiner Expressway, including 1,300 underground.
For Exhibitors - 3-Day Parking Pass
(Parking is Free during Move In/Out)
Sales & Marketing
All exhibitors at the RC Show are Restaurants Canada Business Associates. RC Business Associates receive access to exclusive benefits, including:
- Access to RC's leading industry research reports
- Subscription to MENU Magazine – The voice of the industry
- Exclusive advertising rates within RC’s media properties
- Member rates for RC events
- Two complimentary tickets to the RC Show
- Cost-saving programs for your business and employees
When you exhibit with Restaurants Canada, you’re supporting the successful future of the industry. To become a Business Associate, visit restaurantscanada.org.
Yes, you can login to the registration site one week prior to the Show. You can view which attendees are interested in your product categories and request meetings with the current list of registered buyers, populating your agenda using the The Match-making and Meetings Platform that allows you to pre-arrange meetings to take place at the Show.
Exhibitors can rent a mini scanner or download a mobile scanner app that can be used to scan attendee badges to gather, organize and follow-up with sales leads.
The RC Show is being held at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto, Ontario.
April 10, 2023 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
April 11, 2023 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
April 12, 2023 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Special arrangements have been made to receive exclusive room rates as well as discounts on travel during the RC Show. Visit our travel and hotels page for more details.
You can register for any other RC Hospitality Week event through the badge registration site. Simply select ADD EVENTS next to the badge name and the Selections page will open up.
You can make a credit card payment for all items in your cart at that time.
The RC Show is a 19+ event; no exceptions.
Important - Please Review
Move-in and Move-out Access Restrictions
No one under the age of 19 is permitted on the show floor during the move-in or move-out dates, under any circumstances. During the show, no one under the age of 19 is permitted on the show floor.
Pets are not allowed. However, this does not apply to guide dogs or service animals. Any person with a disability accompanied by a guide dog or service animal will be allowed access.
The Ministry of Labour considers the expo as a construction site during the move-in/out process. It is mandatory you ensure all your staff and those you contract to move you in and out of the show wear appropriate safety shoes.
Your company must carry sufficient insurance to cover any damages, losses and injury as stated in the exhibitor’s kit and within your signed booth contract. The RC Show will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or injury under any circumstances.