SAVE THE DATE: FEB 24-26, 2019
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO, ON
MEDIA ACCREDITATION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in covering RC Show 2018!
For those interested in attending the show, please come to the Media Office (Salon 107) with valid identification and we will be happy to process your request in person. Please note only media or freelancers with confirmed assignments will receive accreditation.
We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined.
To arrange an exclusive interview or find the latest trends, innovative products and technology shaping our industry, contact email@example.com.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below
MEDIA OFFICE HOURS
Sunday, February 25 – 9:30am to 5pm
Monday, February 26 – 9:30am to 5pm
Tuesday, February 27 – 9:30am to 4pm
Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
CURATED MEDIA TOURS
FROM 11:00AM DAILY
See all the highlights of the show floor through our curated media tours, starting daily from 11:00am onwards. Please indicate in your application which date you are interested in.
Already applied? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to register.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding credentials and covering RC Show 2018.