FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 2, 2021
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO
Join us at Canada’s Largest Foodservice & Hospitality Event.
Upon your arrival, you’ll have an optimized experience as the Show floor is curated into themed pavilions and features. Across the 300,000 square feet, you can discover the latest in food & beverage, equipment, furnishings, technology and more! RC Show takes your journey beyond the trade show with top-notch programming featuring industry leaders and experts as well as premium networking events during RC Hospitality Week.
If you're in the foodservice or hospitality business, this is a must-attend event!
To arrange an exclusive interview or find the latest trends, innovative products and technology shaping our industry, contact email@example.com.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- News outlets or blogs must regularly cover food, foodservice, entertainment and leisure or other topics related to the hospitality industry and receive at least 3,000 unique visitors per month.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below
MEDIA OFFICE HOURS
Sunday, March 1 – 9:30am to 5pm
Monday, March 2 – 9:30am to 5pm
Tuesday, March 3 – 9:30am to 4pm
Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
CURATED MEDIA TOURS
FROM 11:00AM DAILY
See all the highlights of the show floor through our curated media tours, starting daily from 11:00am onwards. Please indicate in your application which date you are interested in.
Already applied? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to register.
DID YOU KNOW?
Restaurants Canada, formerly the CRFA, is the voice of foodservice. In 2019, we celebrated our 75th Anniversary. The 2020 RC Show with be the 75th anniversary show.
RC Show – Canada’s Largest Foodservice Trade Event - brings the industry together to shop, taste, learn, connect and grow your business.
Restaurants Canada provides access to engage with Canada’s $93 Billion Foodservice Industry - one of Canada’s key and growing economic sectors.
There are various reasons to attend the RC Show, 82% of attendees come to see new products & meet new suppliers.
1.2 Million Canadians are employed in the Foodservice & Hospitality industry.
There are over 120,000 restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers across the country.
There are approximately 22 million daily visits to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels
In 2018, the total retail food and alcohol purchases in Canada exceeded $137 Billion.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding credentials and covering RC Show.