Mon, April 10 - Wed, April 12, 2023
Enercare Centre, Toronto & VIRTUAL
Thank you for your interest in covering RC Show, Canada's premier foodservice and hospitality event. Media accreditation will be available for those who qualify based on the criteria mentioned below.
If you have any questions or press-related inquiries, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- News outlets or blogs must regularly cover food, foodservice, entertainment and leisure or other topics related to the hospitality industry and receive at least 3,000 unique visitors per month.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below
- Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
- Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
Recap Videos: RC Show 2021 ONLINE LIVE
Quick Stats & Facts
Restaurants Canada, formerly CRFA, is the voice of foodservice. The 2021 RC Show will be the 76th consecutive annual show.
RC Show is Canada’s leading foodservice event. Bringing the industry together to shop, taste, learn, connect and grow their business.
Restaurants Canada provides access to engage with Canada’s $93 billion foodservice industry - one of the nation's key economic sectors.
There are various reasons to attend the RC Show. 82% of attendees come to see new products & meet new suppliers.
Canadians are employed in the foodservice & hospitality industry.
Restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers across the country.
Daily visits approximately to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels in Canada.
In 2018, the total retail food and alcohol purchases in Canada exceeded $137 Billion.