FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 3, 2021
APPLY FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Canada’s Largest Foodservice Trade Show Goes “Online Live”
Presenting a new format, the conference and trade show will be held on a best-in-class technology platform that will inspire the industry to shop, taste, learn, connect and grow their business. If you're in the foodservice or hospitality business, this is a must-attend event!
To arrange an exclusive interview or find the latest trends, innovative products and technology shaping our industry, contact email@example.com.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- News outlets or blogs must regularly cover food, foodservice, entertainment and leisure or other topics related to the hospitality industry and receive at least 3,000 unique visitors per month.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below
- Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
- Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
Quick Stats & Facts
Restaurants Canada, formerly CRFA, is the voice of foodservice. The 2021 RC Show will be the 76th consecutive annual show.
RC Show is Canada’s leading foodservice event. Bringing the industry together to shop, taste, learn, connect and grow their business.
Restaurants Canada provides access to engage with Canada’s $93 billion foodservice industry - one of the nation's key economic sectors.
There are various reasons to attend the RC Show. 82% of attendees come to see new products & meet new suppliers.
Canadians are employed in the foodservice & hospitality industry.
Restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers across the country.
Daily visits approximately to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels in Canada.
In 2018, the total retail food and alcohol purchases in Canada exceeded $137 Billion.