FEB 24-26, 2019
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO, ON
NOW CLOSED: MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Thank you for your interest in covering RC Show 2019!
For those interested in attending as media, please review our media accreditation policy below and submit your application online. We are also happy to process your request onsite with valid identification in the media office (Salon 107).
To arrange an exclusive interview or find the latest trends, innovative products and technology shaping our industry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION POLICY
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below
MEDIA OFFICE HOURS
Sunday, February 24 – 9:30am to 5pm
Monday, February 25 – 9:30am to 5pm
Tuesday, February 26 – 9:30am to 4pm
Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
CURATED MEDIA TOURS
FROM 11:00AM DAILY
See all the highlights of the show floor through our curated media tours, starting daily from 11:00am onwards. Please indicate in your application which date you are interested in.
Already applied? Contact email@example.com for details on how to register.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding credentials and covering RC Show.