SAVE THE DATE: FEB 25-27, 2018
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO, ON
Media Office Hours:
Sunday, February 26 – 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, February 27 – 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, February 28 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Media Accreditation Policy:
Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance. A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations. Your request for accreditation will be considered only if the media organization you are representing: regularly covers the restaurant and hospitality industry; and/or targets a business audience.
As part of the accreditation process, please tell us briefly how you plan to cover RC Show 2018. Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible for media accreditation. Due to the high volume of requests, Restaurants Canada may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Contact email@example.com to arrange an exclusive interview or find the latest trends, innovative products and technology that are shaping our industry.
SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR PRE-SHOW MEDIA EVENT
THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2018
Advertising sales representative
Sponsorship or event representative
Please note that you may be asked to provide one of the following:
- A business card from a recognized media outlet, showing your name and title
- The masthead from a current publication, with your name listed as editorial staff
- A copy of a current bylined article, written by you and published within the last six months
- letter from your news director, producer, or editor confirming that you are attending the show on assignment
- A letter from a recognized news organization or publication verifying that you have been retained as a freelance writer or photographer to cover the RC Show