MARCH 1-3, 2020
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO
Showcase Your Full Product Line-Up & Connect With Buyers
RC Show is the place to grow your business. Gather quality leads, make direct sales, build brand awareness and network with key decision makers. Our attendees come to research and shop the latest products and services.
Who Attends the RC Show
0owners & operators
0presidents, VPs, executives, directors
0chefs, bar chefs, sous chefs
0purchasing agents, buyers
Engage with Canada's $85-Billion Foodservice & Hospitality Industry
RC Show puts you in front of the top players in one of Canada’s key and growing economic sectors:
- 1.2 million Canadians employed
- 120,000 restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers represented
- $31 billion in annual food and beverage sales
- 22 million daily visits to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels
Our Attendees come to
See new products & meet new suppliers0%
Pick up new ideas0%
See many companies at the same time0%
Network with the industry0%
Connect and Grow beyond the show
WIN A $5,000 MARKETING PROMO PACKAGE
Book your booth by October 31, 2019 for a chance to win a $5000 marketing promo package, which includes: full-page ad in the printed RC Show guide, 2 banner ads in online RC Show e-Newsletters, 50 guest passes, and social media mentions.
Exhibitor Guest Packages
Treat your guest. Invite your current and prospective customers as your guest with complimentary admission. Add one of two packages available during exhibitor badge registration.
Get the VIP Experience
Purchase the all-access package for $160 during badge registration. Includes access to RC Show VIP Lounge, Opening Night Reception, Industry Night Out and Breakfast With Champions event tickets.
Station Cold Brew
Mitchell Stern, Marketing Director
Katy Baker, Manager, Marketing & Communications
“In three days of exhibiting I received TREMENDOUS market exposure and saved so much time!”
Universal Misting Systems
Nick Singh, Owner
All exhibitors are Members!
The RC Member fee gives you access to Restaurants Canada rewards all-year round. Highlighted below are a few key member benefits:
- Detailed company profile in our online Buyer’s Guide
- Access to RC's leading industry research reports
- Subscription to MENU Magazine – The voice of the industry
- Exclusive advertising rates within RC’s media properties
- Member rates for RC events
- Two complimentary tickets to the RC Show
- Cost-saving programs for your business and employees
Restaurants Canada reinvests towards advocacy, research and services that fuel the success of the industry as a whole. Restaurants Canada is a not for profit organization. When you exhibit at the RC Show, you are supporting the sustainability of our foodservice industry.