Mon, April 10 - Wed, April 12, 2023
Enercare Centre, Toronto & VIRTUAL
Why you should exhibit at RC Show
Take part in an action-packed 3-day event featuring an interactive show floor, category-specific pavilions, must-see feature areas, industry competitions and solution-based content across multiple stages.
- It's the business opportunity of the year!
- Reach quality buyers from across the industry
- Engage with new prospects and existing customers
- Showcase your full product line-up to targeted decision-makers
- Gather quality leads that generate direct sales
- Book meetings with buyers using the Match-Making & Meetings System
- Network with the industry's major players under one roof
- Position your company as a leader within the industry
- Access world-class content to help build your business
- Be included in RC’s NEW 365 Marketplace
WIN A $5000 EXHIBITOR PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE
Book by December 31, 2022 for a chance to win an Exhibitor Promotional Package (includes a full page RC Show Guide ad, one RC Show e-Newsletter banner ad, one RC social media post).
Government funded International buyers program
The RC Show has launched a government funded International buyers program to help attract global speakers and buyers supported in part by a contribution from CanExport Associations, a program of Global Affairs Canada
Showcase your brand & connect with buyers
Attendees come to RC Show to research and shop the latest products and services, gather insights and intelligence, network and be inspired. There are more ways than ever to take part in our annual trade show, where you can gather quality leads, make direct sales, build brand awareness and network with key decision makers.
An All-Inclusive Show for the entire Industry
0%GMs, managers, supervisors
0%owners & operators
0%presidents, VPs, executives, directors
0%chefs, bar managers, bartenders
0%purchasing agents, buyers
BEYOND YOUR BOOTH
RC Show offers à la carte and customized sponsorship packages to help showcase your brand beyond the booth.
Average booth visits = 585 buyers
Our attendees come to:
See new products & meet new suppliers0%
Pick up new ideas0%
See many companies at the same time0%
Network with the industry0%
Engage with Quality Buyers
Our attendees come from across the industry, including:
- Casual, Family Dining, Fast-Casual, Fine Dining, Franchise, Quick-Service
- Bar, Tavern, Night Club, Pub, Café
- Catering, Contract Foodservice, Non-Commercial Foodservice
- Bakery, Deli, Grocery Store, Convenience Store, Retail
- Consultants, Dealer, Broker, Distributor, Supplier, Wholesaler
- Banquet Hall, Conference Centre, Convention Centre
- Entertainment and Event Venues, Sporting Venue, Theme Park
- Fitness Club, Golf Club, Recreation Centre
- Airline, Health Care, Institution, Hotel, Motel, Resort,
- Future Restaurant Owners, Independent Operators
Meet Canada's Foodservice & Hospitality Industry
Restaurants Canada provides access to one of Canada’s key economic sectors. Before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Canada’s foodservice sector represented:
- $95 billion in annual sales
- 1.2 million Canadians employed
- 120,000 restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers represented
- $32 billion in annual food and beverage purchases
- 22+ million daily visits to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels
EXTEND YOUR REACH AND EXPOSURE
Learn about RC's full suite of media properties to help you reach key decision makers and buyers.
Past Exhibitor Testimonials
Station Cold Brew
Mitchell Stern, Marketing Director
Katy Baker, Manager, Marketing & Communications
“In three days of exhibiting I received TREMENDOUS market exposure and saved so much time!”
Universal Misting Systems
Nick Singh, Owner
“We have to say that everyone at Restaurants Canada really knocked this one out of the park! We were super impressed with the educational content, quality (and quantity) of attendee traffic and how well supported we were as exhibitors.”
Brand Culture Marketing & Promotions Inc.
Barbara MacDonald, President
"The Autonetics team would like to thank you for a really great collaboration. The show was informative and the business connections were beneficial. Hats off to your entire team.”
Jenelle Ernest, Founder & Chief Strategist
"2019 is the second year we exhibited. From the 2018 show, we acquired over 300 leads of which 40% were strong leads, resulting in 50+ new customers. This year looks even more promising with 500+ leads! We highly recommend participating in the Restaurants Canada Show if you're looking to expose your business and products to high quality industry professionals."
Brandon Lu, Owner
"I represent Fever-Tree Premium Mixers and The 2019 RC Show was one of the best we exhibited at. We had more qualified leads and we gained 25 new customers! I’m looking forward to 2020! Cheers! “
TFB & Associates Ltd. representing Fever-Tree Premium Mixers
“We have been participating in the show for many years and have seen several transformations. This years addition had a great buzz from start to finish and the show floor was busier than ever. If you are in the foodservice business in Canada this is a must attend; we will definitely be back next year!”
Matt & Steve's
Steve McVicker, Patner
"We made a very large sale in the first 15 minutes of Show opening, which made the whole show very worthwhile. Looking forward to exhibiting again in 2021.
Belly Artisan Ice Cream
Shelly Westgarth, Founder
"It was a great show for us. This is only my second year at the show and my comments still stand from last year 'the best show of the year for us.' I am happy with the talks we have with people, the people that come there, the event itself. Nothing but good words for the show."
"Thank you once again for a successful RC Show. We were extremely pleased with the event, and busy following up on the leads we received from the show floor."
"Best show of its kind that I’ve seen in over 20 years. Traffic was solid, events were incredible, content and show floor were current, engaging and innovative. Congratulations RC Team!"
Randy Brittenden, Senior Manager, Foodservice Business Development
“RC Show 2020 was absolutely phenomenal and more than we expected!”
Natalia Kot, Product Communication Manager
"The RC Show is absolutely fantastic so far, you have done an amazing job to convert to digital."
Chef Works Canada Inc.
Nicola Ince, Marketing Manager
All exhibitors are members
When you exhibit at RC Show, you become a Restaurants Canada member.
Your RC Membership gives you access to benefits all-year round. A few key benefits include:
- Company profile listing in the NEW 365 Marketplace
- Access to RC's leading industry research reports
- Subscription to MENU Magazine
- Exclusive advertising rates within RC’s media properties
- Member rates for RC events
- Cost-saving programs for your business and employees
- Two complimentary tickets to the RC Show
Restaurants Canada is a not-for-profit organization. We reinvest funds towards advocacy, research and services that fuel the success of the industry at large. When you exhibit at the RC Show, you are supporting the revival of the foodservice industry.
If you have questions regarding membership, please call 1-800-387-5649 to speak to a representative.
internationally audited and accredited
As a UFI Approved International Event, RC Show is globally recognized as a gold standard for quality in exhibitions and trade shows. Every year, 260 million visitors and 4.4 million exhibitors attend events across the globe and UFI Approved International Events provide exhibitors the best possible exhibition experience.