Feb. 27 - Mar. 1, 2022
Enercare Centre, Toronto
REVIVE your business at Canada's leading food & beverage event
Take part in an action-packed 3-day event featuring an interactive show floor, category-specific pavilions, must-see feature areas, industry competitions and solution-based content across multiple stages.
- It's the business opportunity of the year!
- Position your company as a leader within the industry
- Engage with existing customers and new prospects
- Showcase your products to targeted decision-makers
- Gather quality leads that generate direct sales
- Meet with buyers using the RC Show match-making system
- Network with the industry's major players under one roof
- Access world-class content to help build your business
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space today.
Engage a targeted audience & activate your brand
Get in touch with our team to discuss your objectives.
Government funded International buyers program
The RC Show has launched a government funded International buyers program to help attract global speakers and buyers supported in part by a contribution from CanExport Associations, a program of Global Affairs Canada
Showcase your brand & connect with buyers
Attendees come to RC Show to research and shop the latest products and services, gather insights and intelligence, network and be inspired. There are more ways than ever to take part in our annual trade show, where you can gather quality leads, make direct sales, build brand awareness and network with key decision makers.
An All-Inclusive Show for the entire Industry
0owners & operators
0presidents, VPs, executives, directors
0GMs, managers, supervisors
0chefs, bar managers, bartenders
0purchasing agents, buyers
SHOWCASE BEYOND your BOOTH
Contact us to discuss a la carte and custom packages.
Average booth visits = 585 buyers
Our attendees come to:
See new products & meet new suppliers0%
Pick up new ideas0%
See many companies at the same time0%
Network with the industry0%
the revival of Canada's Foodservice & Hospitality Industry
Restaurants Canada provides access to one of Canada’s key economic sectors. Before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Canada’s foodservice sector represnted:
- $95 billion in annual sales
- 1.2 million Canadians employed
- 120,000 restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers represented
- $32 billion in annual food and beverage purchases
- 22+ million daily visits to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels
Engage with Quality Buyers
Our attendees come from across the industry, including:
- Casual, Family Dining, Fast-Casual, Fine Dining, Franchise, Quick-Service
- Bar, Tavern, Night Club, Pub, Café
- Catering, Contract Foodservice, Non-Commercial Foodservice
- Bakery, Deli, Grocery Store, Convenience Store, Retail
- Consultants, Dealer, Broker, Distributor, Supplier, Wholesaler
- Banquet Hall, Conference Centre, Convention Centre
- Entertainment and Event Venues, Sporting Venue, Theme Park
- Fitness Club, Golf Club, Recreation Centre
- Airline, Health Care, Institution, Hotel, Motel, Resort,
- Future Restaurant Owners, Independent Operators
EXTEND YOUR REACH AND EXPOSURE
Check out RC's full suite of media properties to help you reach key decision makers and buyers.
Past Exhibitor Testimonials
Station Cold Brew
Mitchell Stern, Marketing Director
Katy Baker, Manager, Marketing & Communications
“In three days of exhibiting I received TREMENDOUS market exposure and saved so much time!”
Universal Misting Systems
Nick Singh, Owner
“We have to say that everyone at Restaurants Canada really knocked this one out of the park! We were super impressed with the educational content, quality (and quantity) of attendee traffic and how well supported we were as exhibitors.”
Brand Culture Marketing & Promotions Inc.
Barbara MacDonald, President
"The Autonetics team would like to thank you for a really great collaboration. The show was informative and the business connections were beneficial. Hats off to your entire team.”
Jenelle Ernest, Founder & Chief Strategist
"2019 is the second year we exhibited. From the 2018 show, we acquired over 300 leads of which 40% were strong leads, resulting in 50+ new customers. This year looks even more promising with 500+ leads! We highly recommend participating in the Restaurants Canada Show if you're looking to expose your business and products to high quality industry professionals."
Brandon Lu, Owner
"I represent Fever-Tree Premium Mixers and The 2019 RC Show was one of the best we exhibited at. We had more qualified leads and we gained 25 new customers! I’m looking forward to 2020! Cheers! “
TFB & Associates Ltd. representing Fever-Tree Premium Mixers
“We have been participating in the show for many years and have seen several transformations. This years addition had a great buzz from start to finish and the show floor was busier than ever. If you are in the foodservice business in Canada this is a must attend; we will definitely be back next year!”
Matt & Steve's
Steve McVicker, Patner
All exhibitors are members
When you exhibit at RC Show, you become a Restaurants Canada member.
Your RC Membership gives you access to benefits all-year round. A few key benefits include:
- Company profile listing in the NEW RC Digital Marketplace directory
- Access to RC's leading industry research reports
- Subscription to MENU Magazine
- Exclusive advertising rates within RC’s media properties
- Member rates for RC events
- Cost-saving programs for your business and employees
- Two complimentary tickets to the RC Show
Restaurants Canada is a not-for-profit organization. We reinvest funds towards advocacy, research and services that fuel the success of the industry at large. When you exhibit at the RC Show, you are supporting the sustainability of the foodservice industry.
If you have questions regarding membership, please call 1-800-387-5649 to speak to a representative.
internationally audited and accredited
As a UFI Approved International Event, RC Show is globally recognized as a gold standard for quality in exhibitions and trade shows. Every year, 260 million visitors and 4.4 million exhibitors attend events across the globe and UFI Approved International Events provide exhibitors the best possible exhibition experience.