SAVE THE DATE: FEB 24-26, 2019
ENERCARE CENTRE, TORONTO, ON
Showcase your full product line-up & connect with buyers
RC Show is the place to gather quality leads, make direct sales, build brand awareness and network with key decision makers. Our attendees come to research and shop the latest food and beverage products, services, furnishings, equipment and more.
Your Clients Attend & Shop at RC Show
0owners & operators
0presidents, VPs, executives, directors
0chefs, bar chefs, sous chefs
0purchasing agents, buyers
Our Attendees come to
See new products & meet new suppliers0%
Pick up new ideas0%
See many companies at the same time0%
Network with the industry0%
Engage with Canada's $85-Billion Foodservice & Hospitality Industry
RC Show puts you in front of the top players in one of Canada’s key and growing economic sectors:
- 1.2 million Canadians employed
- 97,000 restaurants, bars and caterers represented
- $25 billion in food, beverage and products purchased annually
- 18 million daily visits to restaurants, hotels, institutions and cafés
We connect you with new & existing customers
Station Cold Brew
Mitchell Stern, Marketing Director
Katy Baker, Manager, Marketing & Communications
“In three days of exhibiting I received TREMENDOUS market exposure and saved so much time!”
Universal Misting Systems
Nick Singh, Owner
WIN A $5,000 MARKETING PROMO PACKAGE
Book your booth by November 30, 2018 for a chance to win a $5000 marketing promo package, which includes: 50 show passes, full-page ad in the RC Show guide, 2 banner ads in RC Show e-Newsletters, and social media mentions.
USE THE BOOKING CODE: RCS19WEB
Elevate & Activate Your Brand
Get in touch with Brenda Halkiw to learn more about customized sponsorship opportunities that can take your brand beyond the floor.
Feature Your Brand
Learn about Restaurants Canada's full suite of media properties to help you reach key decision makers and buyers through print and digital ads, and sponsored content.
Get the VIP Experience
Purchase the all-access package for just $160 during badge registration. Includes RC Show parking, access to VIP Lounge, RC Show After-Party and Breakfast With Champions event tickets.
New this year! You are now a Member!
As an added benefit of exhibiting at the RC Show, you will now automatically become Restaurants Canada member.
Your exhibiting fee at RC Show will give you access to Restaurants Canada benefits all-year round. Highlighted below are a few key member benefits:
- Access to Restaurant Canada’s leading-edge industry research reports and insights
- Complimentary subscription to MENU Magazine – The voice of the industry
- Member exclusive advertising rates within Restaurants Canada’s media properties
- Member rates for event sponsorships and activation opportunities
- Two complimentary tickets to the RC Show
- Detailed company profile in our online Buyer’s Guide
- Cost-saving programs for your business and employees
Restaurants Canada is a not for profit organization and when you exhibit at the RC Show, you are supporting the future and sustainability of the foodservice industry. Restaurants Canada reinvests funds raised towards advocacy, research and services that aim to fuel your success and the success of the industry as a whole.