Nominations for 2023 RC Awards of Excellence now open
Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry is powered by passionate, innovative and creative people, from business owners and chefs to frontline staff and suppliers, and the many others who team up to serve more than 22 million customers every day. Do you know someone whose contributions have made a difference to their community, province or the entire country? Shine a spotlight on the extraordinary foodservice individuals you know by nominating them for a Restaurants Canada Award of Excellence.
- Made an outstanding and pioneering contribution to Canada’s restaurant and foodservice industry;
- resulting in a positive and measurable impact on their community or industry;
- this impact could be based on one large-scale initiative or ongoing and consistent actions over time pertaining to employment opportunities, arts and culture, sustainability, philanthropy, community involvement, or other worthy areas
- Made an outstanding contribution to Canada’s culinary landscape, possesses an innate passion for foodand are dedicated to service excellence.
- This individual strives to raise the bar in terms of flavors and or culinary experiences that delight the senses;
- inspiring others through their culinary knowledge, passion and skill;
- and exemplifies the highest standards of food quality and safety
- Created a game-changing Canadian product or service for foodservice operators;
- that makes a significant and positive impact on foodservice operations
- adding measurable value, such as generating traffic, reducing costs, enhancing the customer experience, etc.
- This innovation must be highly relevant to a clearly defined target market
2022 Award Winners
RECOGNIZE YOUR INDUSTRY COLLEAGUES
We invite you to nominate a deserving individual for any of the three category awards listed above.