Media Accreditation for RC Show 2024 is Now Open
Please review our media accreditation criteria below. Deadline for applications is March 31, 2024 at 11:59pm EST.
If you have any questions or press-related inquiries regarding RC Show, please get in touch with our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Media Accreditation
Thank you for your interest in covering the RC Show, Canada's leading foodservice and hospitality expo. Please review our policy below and submit your application to be considered for accreditation.
Policy & Eligibility
- A media badge gives you access to the show floor, seminars and demonstrations.
- Only media who have pre-registered will have media badges prepared in advance.
- The media organization you represent must focus on the foodservice and hospitality industry or target business professionals.
- News outlets or blogs must regularly cover food, foodservice, entertainment and leisure or other topics related to the hospitality industry and receive at least 3,000 unique visitors per month.
- Limited circulation publications are NOT eligible.
- Due to the high volume of requests, we may only be able to accommodate a limited number of media professionals per organization.
- We reserve the right to refuse media accreditation to any individuals who are unable to meet the criteria outlined above and in our registration form below.
- Editor, Reporter, Writer, Producer, Videographer, Photographer, Publisher, Blogger
- Advertising Sales, Promotions, Marketing, PR, Sponsorship or Event Representatives
Deadline to apply: March 31, 2024 at 11:59PM EST
Quick Stats & Facts
Restaurants Canada is the voice of foodservice. RC Show has been running consecutively since 1944.
Canada’s leading foodservice and hospitality expo featuring a world-class conference, trade show, competitions and events.
RC provides you access to engage with Canada’s $95 billion foodservice industry—one of the nation's key economic sectors.
There are various reasons to attend the RC Show. 82% of attendees come to see new products & meet new suppliers.
Canadians are employed in the foodservice and hospitality industry.
Restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers across the country.
Daily visits approximately to foodservice establishments, institutions and hotels in Canada.
In 2018, the total retail food and alcohol purchases in Canada exceeded $137 Billion.